Service Provider NetFlow Collectors

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:30:30 UTC 2019

Erik,

  Feel free to ping me, I own Mimir Networks, we have a full-service flow
collection/DDoS detection and mitigation system that I'd love to show you.
We built it having been a long time user of other commercial and open
source tools, for very large deployments.  Would be happy to give you a
free trial of the system.

-jim
www.mimirnetworks.com