plaintext email?

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Jan 15 19:23:48 UTC 2019

Without reading further... which of your recent postings is this a reply to?
Obviously you already know, because you said you don't need to see the
text to know the context...

Nope, it wasn't the one about how things became quoted text.

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:36:38 -0500, bzs at theworld.com said:
> I use Emacs/VM for email. It's quite good at, for example, splitting
> the screen so I can look ahead (or behind) in the message if I've lost
> track of some context, or even opening multiple related msgs (even if
> already filed) simultaneously to go back and review what's been said
> already, or forward even to see if one is about to say something which
> has already been adequately addressed.

And how many times did you have to hit control-alt-meta-cokebottle to
trace out which one this was really a reply to?