Top Posting Was: Re: plaintext email?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Jan 15 16:03:53 UTC 2019

Everyone processes information differently. There is no universal 'best
way' to format a message 'properly'. Everyone will have different
preferences based on their own experience and cognition.

No disrespect intended to anyone at all, but the pissing and moaning about
it is a massive waste of time and energy.