plaintext email?

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:56:30 UTC 2019

Email for personal use is turning rare. And people need to use *bold*
in text more than not. So most clients are configured to send html by
default, and people have no reasons to change that.

I think LISTSERV software used to require plain text to send commands
like subscribe, but I think they made their parser accept html mails
and still find the commands.

On 2019, nobody cares if you uses plain text or html in emails.

If somebody write a bot that accept commands through email (like a
GETWEB gateway) is very easy to make it accept html and flat it to
text.

ℱin del ℳensaje.