plaintext email?

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Tue Jan 15 05:24:30 UTC 2019

I'd like to go on record as saying that I PREFER top-posting.

Why dig through what you've already read to see the new comments?

Actually in an ideal world previous included bits would be links which
could optionally be expanded via one shared remote copy but lo I
wander.

You should try some of the internet governance (I know, oxymoron)
lists where people will inline a megabyte of discussion to add just
"+1!" or "I agree!" or "congrats!" in the middle or bottom. It's like
Alice's Restaurant.

"The purpose of time is to prevent everything from happening at once"

Somehow that seems to apply to this.

--
        -Barry Shein