Top-quoting Was: (Netflix/GlobalConnect a/s) Scheduled Open Connect Appliance upgrade is starting

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Tue Jan 15 03:37:45 UTC 2019

On 1/14/19 7:14 PM, Keith Medcalf wrote:
> Please experience the wonders of the top-quote.  See your local psychedelic distributor if you are somehow not "experiencing" anything ...

I experience a savings in time with non-edited top quoting.  If I don't
see meaningful new content within the first 20 lines, I ignore it as
worthless...unless it's a topic I'm following closely.

And, yes, I use a text-only mail reader.  I don't like HTML mail,
because it's an attack vector for ne'er-do-wells.  As long as the mail
reader allows "self-clicking" URLs, just NO.