(Netflix/GlobalConnect a/s) Scheduled Open Connect Appliance upgrade is starting

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Jan 15 03:14:31 UTC 2019

Whenever someone has a "experience" while reading an e-mail message or viewing a web page, one has to wonder what sort of drugs they are on ...  It is the LSD that provides the "experience", not whether you are viewing an e-mail message or a web-page-over-SMTP ...

Please experience the wonders of the top-quote.  See your local psychedelic distributor if you are somehow not "experiencing" anything ...

---