SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal [Feedback Request]

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan giri at dombox.org
Mon Jan 14 15:31:29 UTC 2019

Because I saw support from people like Alessandro Vesely for my proposal.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-smtp/pSb216OGLuTe31yUzAXtqD2haAo

Then it hit me. Maybe more people like him interested in SMTPS too. So I
have done some research and posted this comment.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-smtp/apZ8nBnGpv1aXlFUtbcTjGipA8Q

When I open this thread, I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same
page. I think I even mentioned what IETF thinks when I created this thread.
And asked "I would love to know where you stand on this proposal."

So I opened this thread, just to collect some feedback.

--
Best Regards,

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan
Dombox, Inc.