yet another round of SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal [Feedback Request]

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sun Jan 13 00:19:50 UTC 2019

No problem. We all come across this here and there. We all fail 100 times or more but perception will always be key in how we obtain a final objective that benefits everyone.

Thomas Edison failed thousands of times but of all those times his success only came from the knowledge of those so many failures.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.