yet another round of SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal [Feedback Request]

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat Jan 12 23:46:46 UTC 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 04:57:26 +0530, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan said:

> Guys, I can't able to disclose my work at this point. But I'm happy to
> publish my work again next month.  In the meantime, I have no issues if you
> all think my work is bad.

You'd probably do the world a favor if you spent that month instead finding mail
software that does quoting and attribution correctly. You've made several posts
that quoted me, and then quoted others in such a way that it looked like I said it.

> But if you all think, my work has some novelty and this man made the wrong
> choice, be sure to tell that too.

Note that there are far more bad ideas than good ones, and sheer novelty doesn't
mean an idea is good.