yet another round of SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal [Feedback Request]

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:16:30 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:51 AM Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan
<giri at dombox.org> wrote:
> 5 months back I posted my spam research on DMARC list.
> You have gone through only 50 words and judged my work.
> The whole thread gone haywire because of you. I was
> humiliated there and left.

By the way, since that you've left no traces of whatever piece of work
you've posted to that list. The website is empty, slides are removed
from Speakerdeck, etc.

In theory, I can easily recall a few cases in my life when going
through just 50 words was quite enough for a judgment.

> To be very honest, I don't like you.

Please keep our busy mailing list out of this information, though for
me it's a valuable piece of data that someone I don't know personally
doesn't like someone else.

> Although I don't like you, I still managed to respond politely in
> IETF lists. Again... In that list the only thing you did was
> attacking my work.

So, I've read the whole thread, and, as far as I can see, there was
nothing coming from John except for a balanced judgement.

> And then please tell me this man is not biased at all.

Sorry, he's not.

--
Töma