Announcing: "dumpsterfire", the mailing list for IoT security/privacy issues

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Fri Jan 11 17:20:22 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:57:02AM -0600, J. Hellenthal via NANOG wrote:
> Unfortunately I don???t see this as having very much connectivity where I am at.

It's not the best-connected or most powerful server, however it's been
running a bunch of public/private mailing lists for many years and
for that purpose, it's sufficed nicely.   (That's one of the many major
advantages of mailing lists over web forums: they don't need much in
the way of connectivity, bandwidth, or horsepower.)  Sure, I'd like
to have bigger/better/faster/more, but since I'm paying for this
out of my own pocket...

---rsk