Changing upstream providers, opinions/thoughts on 123.net and cogent

Aaron Henderson ahenderson at avci.net
Fri Jan 4 12:57:40 UTC 2019

I work for a rural ISP and the powers that be have been thinking about
changing our upstream providers. The big names on the table right now are
123.net and Cogent.

I, along with the people in my circle, do not have any experience with
these providers and all we are getting is what sales are dishing us.

I was hoping some of you here might have experience with these providers
and could share your experiences and opinions.

Thanks,