IP Dslams

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:36:42 UTC 2019

They don't have a large budget and although I'm yet to get prices on
adtran's (understandable, holidays 'n all) I doubt it will fit within their
budget, it's looking more like getting a few planet dslams and configuring
a linux box as the bng, been 10 years since I've had to do that kind of
setup, memories hazy, but I know it worked, and well, so thanks to all for
suggestions but the adtrans and nokias are not for those on shoe string
budgets, which wouldnt even allow me to include an asr1k for the bng, and
although it would allow for, I'd rather not grab an ebay 7200/7300 :)