192.208.19.0/24 hijack transiting 209, 286, 3320, 5511, 6461, 6762, 6830, 8220, 9002, 12956

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at sctcweb.com
Thu Jan 3 22:37:28 UTC 2019

China Telecom originating a network that belongs to the agency that
controls all things nuclear in the US... nothing suspicious there.

--
Jeff Shultz

--
Like us on Social Media for News, Promotions, and other information!!

<https://www.facebook.com/SCTCWEB/>
<https://www.instagram.com/sctc_503/>
<https://www.yelp.com/biz/sctc-stayton-3>
<https://www.youtube.com/c/sctcvideos>

_**** This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. ****_