Service Provider NetFlow Collectors

H I Baysal hibaysal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:37:29 UTC 2019

Hi Tim,

That absolutely depends on the amount of TAGs you use, and how you
aggregate, etc.
I am collecting DSTAS, SRCAS, en DST AS per IP. And influx is not even
sweating a single drop....

We have a 4 Tbps of traffic during peak, and as well as pmacct and
influxdb or running very very smooth.

(With the mentioned aggregations I can see what a single customer costs
with Transit, Peering and IX (per IP even if needed) )
And dst AS per port/description/ethernet name

 From your mail i derive that you just pushed everything to influx from
flows, you have to be a bit smarter with the layout, aggregations and
continuous queries.
(collect what you need)