Service Provider NetFlow Collectors

H I Baysal hibaysal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:50:42 UTC 2019

PMACCT (Works Awesome)
push to influxdb ( Works awesome)

With some custom scripts to add/match interface descriptions. And you
can query whatever you want in grafana :D
And grafana has a nice API for rendering a dashboardgraph to a PNG and
you can send this png to whatever chat/bot or mail you want.

And all for free with 99% of accuracy.

(Mucho gracias to Paulo :D )