IP Dslams

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:31:01 UTC 2019

drats that last @ should have been to Colton, my apologies...

I have in past used dlink and planet dslams as they were back then dirt
cheap, I guess I might have to look at a small mikrotik device that can do
all my requirements, just trying to use the KISS approach, as I'm the
contractor installing it and wont be the one running it on a day to day
as-needed basis, thats their admissions staff who will add/delete them