2FA, was A Deep Dive on the Recent Widespread DNS Hijacking

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Wed Feb 27 03:56:22 UTC 2019

I did write my own TOTP client.  However, why do you assume that I am talking about a TOTP client and not the referred webpage which requires the unfettered execution of third-party (likely malicious) javascript in order to view?  Not to mention requiring the use of (also quite possibly malicious) downloaded fonts?

---