A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Fri Feb 22 13:08:50 UTC 2019

On 2/22/19 12:03 AM, John Curran wrote:

> Either way, until such time your solution is deployed widely enough to
> significantly impact network operations, it’s unlikely to be a
> particularly relevant topic for discussion here.

Notable exception:  DMARC.  Broke email lists everywhere - including
those that folks use to solve problems on the net. Heck, it broke the
ietf email list.

There might be a warning in there - when someone big "innovates" - say
Google turning on DMARC rejection, for gmail - that can have rather huge
operational impacts.  Still gives me nightmares on occasion (I run a
bunch of small lists).

Sigh...

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra