A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]...sendmail.cf

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Fri Feb 22 06:06:09 UTC 2019

Boston Univ Computing Center Director: Barry, is it true that all our
BITNET email to/from the academic mainframe goes to our TCP/IP sites
(mostly computer science) via a gateway at the University Wisconsin?

Me: Yes that is correct, I set that up, they're ok with that.

BUCCD: So every email is traveling about 3,000 miles to get 150 feet
down the hall???

Me: That sounds about right.

BUCCD: *ARE YOU NUTS?!*

Me: Never, ever, feel sorry for the wires.

--
        -Barry Shein