sendmail.cf

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Thu Feb 21 06:07:02 UTC 2019

On 2/20/2019 4:25 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> I've tried never to hand write a sendmail.cf, to be honest - I doubt
> even the sendmail authors recommended being that brave :). And I haven't
> done all that much with dmarc beyond using it.

I was 16 when I wrote my first sendmail.cf.  Got a rather large check
and my first employment ever due to that config file.

My brain hurts thinking about that.

Can you believe its been _36_ years since the first version of sendmail?

*holds up a glass of maker's mark*

To the people who made the internet possible.  Cheers!

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org