A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Thu Feb 21 01:24:06 UTC 2019

Been there, done that (I wrote my own driver for the bisync card, so I didn’t have the latter problem, just had to tame a barely documented Motorola chip “helping” with the already weird DLE handling).  I’d still prefer doing that again over today’s spam problem.

(There actually is a teachable lesson here, which is about getting rid of gateways.  But that’s for another day…)

Grüße, Carsten