A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Feb 20 22:02:18 UTC 2019

On 2/20/2019 12:22 PM, Matthew Black wrote:
> SIGH. I am far more inclined to listen to John Levine or Suresh
> Ramasubramanian, both who have been around for decades and have earned
> their chops with DMARC and Sendmail. Both with a proven track record,
> rather than someone lacking credentials. Since spam is a subjective
> term, I’d personally like to know how someone can design a solution that
> works for billions of people.

Listen to them, by all means, but I'll suggest something simpler:  This
is already a long thread and has been both unproductive and unpleasant.
Most folk who experience such a pattern in a mailing list do not ever
see it change until the actors or the topic changes, and usually it
takes both...

d/
--
Dave Crocker