Craigslist technical contact - IP Ranges blocked

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Mon Feb 18 19:28:14 UTC 2019

Erik, please contact me offlist with details (IP block, etc.).  We'll shake the tree for you.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consulting
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant