A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan giri at dombox.org
Mon Feb 18 17:02:53 UTC 2019

@Everyone

I'm not gonna justify my behaviour. Yes my post was rude. I made a mistake.
I was way over in my head. When I typed the original message I was obsessed
with the man John Levine. He was responsible for the attacks on me in 4
mailing lists. DMARC, DKIM, IETF and this one (the old thread).

I didn't want to face the same thing again. So I was rude. I'm not gonna
make him responsible for this thread. This one is my mistake. I could have
been more professional in my original post.  But I screwed up.

My apologies to everyone here for making you witness my rant. I'm leaving
this mailing list too. But if anyone complete my white paper in the future,
I would love to hear your feedback. I won't be receiving any mails from
nanog. So contact me off-list in that case.

Thanks for the guys who helped in my other threads.

Good luck to you all.