A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:27:56 UTC 2019

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:28:21 +0530, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan said:

> Literally everyone attacking me here. Could you tell me why? Because I have
> been rude to John Levine, right?

No, it's because (a) every aspect we could understand from your writing has already
been tried and failed, and (b) you've repeatedly proven that you're totally
unaware of the state of the art on both the spammer side and the anti-spammer
side. Oh, and (c) you appear to be totally unaware of just how little you know.