A Zero Spam Mail System [Feedback Request]

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Feb 18 02:14:50 UTC 2019

You literally lost my interest in reading your solution when I realized that 99.99999999999% of this post is just you railing against people.

People are right, if you can’t get my attention in 50 words, then either your solution isn’t a solution but a marketing ploy, or you need someone who actually knows how to present things to people in this field.

Im a former DNSbl maintainer - I get excited over new anti spam solutions and love to throw resources at new solutions.

So yeah, this is a non starter.

Sent from my iPhone