[proj-bgp] adding graphs for actually unreachable RPKI INVALID prefixes to RPKI Monitor?

Montgomery, Douglas (Fed) dougm at nist.gov
Fri Feb 15 12:50:37 UTC 2019

Our effort to get our new monitor transitioned to a public facing system ran into a wall for ~35 days.  Unfortunately during that time, the visa of a visiting researcher leading that effort expired.

We have almost recovered from all of that.  Unfortunately, we have a bit of a bureaucracy to deploying public facing systems.  So I would guess it will take ~end of March to get it on-line.

Thanks
DougM
--
Doug Montgomery, Manager Internet  & Scalable Systems Research @ NIST