Last Mile Design

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:58:42 UTC 2019

A much more common configuration is a combination of a low cost 48-port L2
aggregation switch, something whitebox or similar to a Taiwanese OEM/ODM
such as edgecore, with a single 10GbE uplink to a small MPLS-capable
router. One 10Gbps link can fit a great many 1GbE active-E residential
customers in it.