BGP topological vs centralized route reflector

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Feb 14 12:04:48 UTC 2019

     Hi,

     Unlucky as always, we had issues with the chassis of a MX104 about
every years since we installed.

     I thinking the vibration from the train track above our location
might be having an effect on connectors in those chassis, but we never
got a "autopsy" report back from JNP about the chassis we swapped.

     Oddly luck, we have ~40 VM servers in the rack beside it with a mix
of mechanical and SSDs drive with 0 issues for the same time span.

     So mileage may vary.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443