Last Mile Design [American Operators]

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at gwi.net
Sun Feb 10 15:44:15 UTC 2019

I find the input to this discussion from non-US operators very useful.
Thank you. One flaw of America is our parochialism and isolation means we
don't learn from experiences elsewhere. We are so used to leading the world
in technology that we have very little exposure to advances outside of the
US. This is particularly true in the ISP world were demonstrably other
regions are ahead of the US.

Personally, I would be very interested in learning more about what is going
on in New Zealand and Scandinavia. Pointers to background reading would be
deeply appreciated, or even good search terms.

--
Fletcher Kittredge
GWI