Route Filtering Update

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:22:30 UTC 2019

Howdy!
At Nanog74 in Vancouver I mentioned (along with some other folk in the
security track) that we are planning on filtering peerings to AS15169 'by
chrismas 2018', roughly speaking. A few folk(bcc'd, hi!) noticed that I'm
late on that work item... yes I am, sorry. I'm hopeful I'll get the
ducks[0[ lined up to get this accomplished this quarter instead.

I'll be at the Nanog meeting next week and I'm hoping to get a lightning
talk slot to chat about this, progress and next steps. Worse case
operations folk interested should feel free to corner me at the venue to
chat about this topic directly. other topics are also fine to chat about :)

thanks,
-chris

0:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/1-duck-sized-horse-vs-100-horse-sized-ducks.jpg