Last Mile Design

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Feb 9 20:14:51 UTC 2019

Electrical consumption of the equipment is different and then the environmental conditioning that larger electronic load.

Let's not forget that actual consumer bit consumption changes very little whether they have 20 megs or 2 gigs provisioned and available.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange