IP Geo-Location

Ben Logan benlogan at myriverstreet.net
Mon Feb 4 19:36:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

What's the proper way to specify the location of prefixes within a larger
prefix?  For example, we purchased a /17 and it is registered in ARIN as
being located in our home town.  However, smaller prefixes within that /17
are located in different areas of VA and NC, and people are complaining
about location services showing them in the wrong area.  Not sure how to
"properly" fix it.

Thanks,
Ben

--
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13887/p>
Ben Logan

Address: 1400 River St Wilkesboro, NC 28697
Email: benlogan at myriverstreet.net
Phone: 336-973-9075
Mobile: 336-452-8072
 wilkes.net <https://www.wilkes.net>
 myriverstreet.net <https://www.myriverstreet.net>
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13833/facebook>
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13833/twitter>
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13887/youtube>
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13833/linkedin>
<https://img.beta.newoldstamp.com/r/13833/instagram>

This email transmission contains information which may be confidential
and/or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this email information is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender to arrange for
retrieval of the original documents. Thank you.