Calling LinkedIn, Amazon and Akamai @ DE-CIX NY

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Fri Feb 1 01:00:06 UTC 2019

What do IXes do (or can do) to enforce the completion of a renumbering?

For example, Chicago Equinix announced a renumbering beginning of 2018,
and while 99% of our peers have renumbered, we still have an albeit
small handful who have not. (I will not name names.)

That situation didn't get nearly the "media attention" that DE-CIX New
York did, if any.

The "end of migration period" was May 1st 2018; here we are.

What's the next step, if any?