DSLAMs

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Tue Dec 31 19:17:25 UTC 2019

I'd recommend avoiding the C7 - ADSL2+
performance on them isn't the best.   Look for
something with a Broadcom chipset.  Even an old
Calix B6 would be better than C7 - although the
B6 gear is getting old, and reliability is
sketchy.  The power converter modules on board seem to go.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410