5G roadblock: labor

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Tue Dec 31 11:33:40 UTC 2019

I think that the argument about the need for basic research should be
orthogonal to individuals' vision of demand.

I would say that this holds true for applied research and development too.
I'd add that we tend to place too much importance on our individual visions.

On the other hand, applied research should be conditioned by the facility
of adoption of the presumed development in the market.

--
Ing. Etienne-Victor Depasquale
Assistant Lecturer