Wikipedia drops support for old Android smartphones; mandates TLSv1.2 to read

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Tue Dec 31 11:30:58 UTC 2019

... because you should be able to verify the site you are at is actually the site you intended to be at...

Let the old crap go. Besides the sheer amount of ppl left that have the older phones most likely are not going to Wikipedia anyway.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.