Requesting /24 from ARIN

rylandkremeier rylandkremeier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 19:01:55 UTC 2019

Could go through Level3, or CenturyLink now I guess. We received a /24 a few weeks ago from CenturyLink without much hassle. Not sure what you're at network-wise so there may be a step in-between but it's something to look into.
-------- Original message --------From: Terrance Devor <ter.devor at gmail.com> Date: 12/28/19  7:35 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: nanog at nanog.org Subject: Requesting /24 from ARIN Hello Everyone,I know we are very late in the game however, I need the community's help. As our company continues to grow and establish long term relationships and bringing additional customers onto our infrastructure, we find ourselves desperately needing to reserve a /24.I understand that IPv4 addresses are getting depleted as of 2015, can someone on here please guide us on how to best secure /24?Thank You in Advance,Terrance