power to the internet

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Fri Dec 27 23:45:42 UTC 2019

   Isn't that what the Tesla Power Wall's are?   I thought that was the
fill measure for when the solar panels aren't generating.   I have never
gotten anything, but know when you look on their site for Solar, they
try and pitch the batter power walls to run your house for days if needed..

---
Howard Leadmon
PBW Communications, LLC
http://www.pbwcomm.com