Iran cuts 95% of Internet traffic

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 07:07:37 UTC 2019

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 6:02 PM Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:

> Why would anyone with anything important to say use somethingmail.com
>
> Somethingmail.com is not e-mail.  It is a Giggle Gaggle Google thing.

huh what?
;; ANSWER SECTION:
somethingmail.com. 86400 IN MX 10 mail.somethingmail.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
somethingmail.com. 172795 IN NS ns2.allnotrisk.com.
somethingmail.com. 172795 IN NS ns1.allnotrisk.com.
somethingmail.com. 172795 IN NS ns4.allnotrisk.com.
somethingmail.com. 172795 IN NS ns3.allnotrisk.com.