power to the internet

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Thu Dec 26 19:00:28 UTC 2019

> How much generating capacity can you get out of a typical hybrid?

You’re joking right?  A lot… Enough to run an entire neighborhood…   The Prius makes 50,000watts alone.

With the right circuitry, there is no need for power plants in the United States (save that they’re more efficient than internal combustion gas engines in the 76hp range) - existing hybrid car stock’s generating capacity exceeds the entire US supply.  And it’s entirely untapped.

Nissan just tested it for giggles, and found the Leaf (which has NO engine at all) can power a house for an entire week.  The batteries alone are a game changer, utterly transforming grids.

> Self-isolating and re-tieing inverters. Economic household ATS systems. Do those exist?

Yes I have a patent in one type of this this; it exists in numerous variants.

ATS-es for partial loads of up to 6,000watts are like $400.

You sound smart, but did you research any of this or just post?

-Ben.

-Ben Cannon
CEO 6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>