routeviews.org need someone to contact me

David Teach dteach at routeviews.org
Thu Dec 19 22:34:58 UTC 2019

Hi Mehmet,

Sorry for the delayed response. The last few weeks have been very busy
for the Route Views support staff. We recognize that Route Views is an
important resource for the NANOG community, and will strive to be more
responsive going forward.  I'll be reaching out to you shortly to
address your specific inquiry.

Thank you for your patience.

 - David