Google

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Thu Dec 19 22:21:13 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 2:08 PM ahmed.dalaali at hrins.net <
ahmed.dalaali at hrins.net> wrote:

> Pleas I need someone from google security operations center to contact me
> offlist. I couldn't reach them by google ISP portal.

If this is about the DDoS you think you're seeing from our IPs, feel free
to send me details off-list.  (I'd checked before but didn't see anything
-- I need to know what to look for in terms of IPs, times, traffic volumes,
etc.  As others said, this may simply be spoofed and not coming from us at
all....)

Damian
--
Damian Menscher :: Security Reliability Engineer :: Google :: AS15169