Is anyone able to contact GTT?

Bottiger bottiger10 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 20:58:27 UTC 2019

One was mail sent from mxroute, the other was through gmail. noc at gtt.net
is listed as their contact at RIPE.

I tried using the inoc email on December 10th about 8 days ago, still no
reply.

I also asked one of my hosts which I think is a big customer of theirs, and
they got a reply yesterday asking for the source IP for a traceroute when
they could have just used any of the IPs near the top to see the issue.

I hope I don't have to wait another week for another reply. 1 week to reply
to a large customer is surprisingly long.