End to End testing

Ben Bartsch uwcableguy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:00:32 UTC 2019

+1 for Accedian

If you're looking for more of a homemade solution, I've used the perfSONAR
software suite on some cheap-ish servers running CentOS for 10gig testing.
It's highly configurable.  I had it set up to do scheduled tests so we
could see how the network behaved over time.  The results are logged and
displayed similar to PRTG / Nagios.  https://www.perfsonar.net/