End to End testing

Yan Filyurin yanf787 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:42:35 UTC 2019

I had relatively little experience, but this may fit the requirement.

https://www.rad.com/products/Pluggable-PNFs-SFPs/MiNID-Ethernet-Demarcation-SFP <https://www.rad.com/products/Pluggable-PNFs-SFPs/MiNID-Ethernet-Demarcation-SFP>

There two other vendors that make something similar.

Also this had positive feedback from some people.

https://www.sproute.com/ <https://www.sproute.com/>

And almost anything that markets as “SD-WAN”, but you may have to sort out through a lot of vendors. But some run on some pretty cheap under $200 devices.