Starting to Drop Invalids for Customers

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Wed Dec 11 16:35:20 UTC 2019

Right, but you’re also taking a strong, cryptographically-authenticated system and making it sign non-authenticated data. Please don’t do that. If you want to add the data to RPKI, there should be a way to add the data to RPKI, not sign away control of your number resources to unauthenticated sources.