Is anyone able to contact GTT?

Rob Wcislo Rob.Wcislo at gtt.net
Tue Dec 10 15:29:19 UTC 2019

I’d like to assist here.

Do you have access to Ethervision.  The customer portal is the most efficient way to initiate and track NOC tickets.

OR Try calling: USA Toll Free: +1 877-385-5252, +1 800-583-1388.

If you still have trouble, please reach me directly and I’ll get you to the right folks…

Rob Wcislo
VP, Sales
office: +1(908)516-4211
www.gtt.net<http://www.gtt.net/>